Closer to VCU than the dorms!
Our building at 1318 West Broad Street is just two blocks from the Siegel Center (map here) and is adjacent to the VCU Sports Medicine Building. Even better, Starbucks is just outside your door and it’s a short walk to Kroger!
- All Utilities Included! — Convenient utility package including electricity, water, sewer, trash removal, DIRECTV with HBO & high-speed internet access
- At least one parking space per unit included
- Enjoy the exposed brick and beautiful wood beams throughout this historic building
- All stainless steel appliances including refrigerator with ice maker, electric range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal and washer & dryer
- Granite counter tops, tile baths, and modern-style lighting
- Secured access, 24-hour maintenance
- Cats Allowed (sorry, no dogs)…see our Pet Policy
- One bedrooms from $930
- Two bedrooms from $1,400
- Three bedrooms from $1,895
- $49 application fee. Security deposits vary with unit size, but are always less than 1 month’s rent
Rents and terms subject to change without notice.